4 July 2011

You take the high road and I'll.. well.. I'll fly, actually...

So I'm sat in the crew room at London City. Waiting.

This isn't something strange to me, quite often they'll fly you in (or, more accurately, have you fly in) and then they'll give you a 3-4 hour wait until your next duty. It's long enough so you get bored, but not so long as to make going home for an hour viable, in other words it's carefully calculated to be mildly perturbing.

I'm waiting to position up to Edinburgh to stop there tonight before flying back down early tomorrow morning and then taking an aircraft down to Faro and back. I'm looking forward to this tomorrow because way back during my training I completed my night rating in Faro. In fact, I believe I have a video of that very escapade...




Taken by mounting my teeny little compact to the dashboard of my little warrior as I pootled around the circuit. It was damm good fun, and I'm rather looking forward to seeing the airport from the more commercial side of things. Also it's nearly a 3-hour flight, so it'll be nice and relaxed, we hope.

Anyway - I have to go and check in for my flight soon. Adios

2 comments:

  1. EMI have blocked your video on copyright grounds :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @firefly_liz Fixded. Raschem Fraschem, old music was good music :/

    ReplyDelete